I have all these things I want to do. I'm feeling a little productive this weekend - watching DVDs and reading. I've started watching the first season of "The Wire" and I'm loving it. Hopefully, I'll get through a little more tonight.
But then I was thinking about my reading list. I have a list of 50 books to read this year. Since it was the end of the month, I was looking back at how much I read in January. It turned out to be 4 books, and 3 of them were on my list. I'm almost done with another one now, but that's not on my list either! So, at this rate, I'm not doing so hot on the list. I keep hearing about new books, buying other books, wanting to read new authors, and I'm just a plain bookworm!!! Maybe I bit off more than I can chew with this challenge??
Currently reading: Almost finished with The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman AND Man Gone Down by Michael Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment