Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week 3, Day 1

Well, today is Easter. It is also Day 1 of Week 3 of my Couch to 5K adventure.

Today was a walk day, and I decided to try a new route that I was fairly certain would get me out close to 60 minutes. For those of you in Lansing, I left my apartment complex on Canal, walked south to St. Joseph, walked east to Creyts, then went north to Saginaw, making the loop back to Canal (though I ended up cutting through on Westshire back to Canal).

Stats from today:

4.11 miles
1:05:38 minutes
384 calories
3.8 miles/hour

It was WINDY today! When I was going west, it was the worst, so it slowed me down a little bit. But some good tunes on Pandora today kept me going (good as in "fast/keeping you moving" types of tunes).

And now, for a quiet, productive day to myself.

No comments: